I won’t embed the video here since there is a special page for it over at the SnakeSoup. It’s probably best to go there and see the introduction and follow-up material provided by Ravi Singh. On this page I’ll give my impressions of the video and reply to its arguments.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- Death Stranding and 2nd draft
- Small hints about Kojima’s next game: Uncharted fans will like it
- Pretty great MGSV animation
- “MGSV: Parasitic Legacy” Video attempts to show the Sins of the Father
- Book update
- GamesDoneLegit has some Metal Gear reading suggestions
- Still think MPO and Rising are canonical?
- Kojima’s next game is supposed to be big enough to inspire spinoffs and merchandise