Obviously Jim Sterling is not an expert on the inner workings of Konami, but I found this to be an interesting take on the overall changes happening at Konami right now. He doesn’t focus too much on Kojimagate, but he does lend credibility to the idea that the company might just be stupid enough to burn that bridge in the worst ways:
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- SuperBunnyHop follows up on Konami removing his video
- Jim Sterling on Konami’s supposed madness
- Path of Exile and Star Citizen both get more interesting
- IT’S JUST A BOX: Why #AHIDEOKOJIMAGAME Is Misguided
- Kojima’s supposed erasure from Konami
- Kojima says “Metal Gear Saga” consists of games he personally designed and produced
- Major projects and changes
- Smash Bros congrats