Here’s the piece I wrote for WhatCulture.com, critiquing and analyzing the worst performances in the Metal Gear Solid franchise. If you agree it’s better than most of the crap on the internet, share it on Tumblr or Facebook or wherever folks go these days, because I’d like this one to make some waves, if possible.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- 5 Simple Next-Gen Ideas
- Neofeminism & Hypermasculinity: The War We’re Stuck With
- MGSV will kick mountains of ass, confirmed
- Game plan: Next-gen
- Impression: King Arthur’s Gold
- Ground Zeroes costs how much, now? Interesting.
- Snake Soup celebrates 10 Years, gets new design!
- News Roundup | I just straight up hate the Xbox One by now