Just a heads up, I am interested in doing some kind of review of the HD Collection now that it’s out. I’d like to do something different than I’ve done before, so we’ll have to wait and see what shape it takes.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- Threedogg follows up on Skull Face and the Outer Heaven skull logo
- Spec Ops and why I reviewed something I didn’t finish
- Thoughts on P.T.
- Kojima used my idea to promote “Silent Hills”
- Why developing for PC is better than mobile
- I finally found what VR enthusiasts are so excited for
- New Path of Exile expansion unveiled
- Kojima: “I think about ways that I can use the game systems to reinforce my story”