This is a pretty interesting video discussing a massive Chinese rival to Steam. The company owns League of Legends, which means it already has its “killer app” with endless player activity, and although it doesn’t have a lot of other big games yet, it’s directly aiming to compete with Steam in the coming year. This may be what’s driving Steam to majorly revamp its distribution system, curation system, and everything else. Although it seemed for the longest time that Steam would be the untouchable king of online platforms, the throne is always up for grabs.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- The Fantasies of Fiction
- Kojima draws parallel between “Old Logan” and “Old Snake”
- TenCent becomes WeGames and could rival Steam
- Julian Gollop’s new game, Phoenix Point
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Steam Curation, VR Dystopia
- Switch development information
- Mass Effect Andromeda highlights
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Fixes, Flops, and Fakeness