This is a pretty interesting video discussing a massive Chinese rival to Steam. The company owns League of Legends, which means it already has its “killer app” with endless player activity, and although it doesn’t have a lot of other big games yet, it’s directly aiming to compete with Steam in the coming year. This may be what’s driving Steam to majorly revamp its distribution system, curation system, and everything else. Although it seemed for the longest time that Steam would be the untouchable king of online platforms, the throne is always up for grabs.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- DUAL REVIEW: NieR Automata & Breath of the Wild
- Mario Odyssey Meta Commentary?
- What I think of Mario Odyssey’s Theme Song
- Why Mario Odyssey Just Won’t Be Right
- 3 REVIEWS: Jamestown, Duck Game, Creepy Castle
- Why I love Shadow Tactics
- E3 2017: The Twilight of Living Room Gaming?
- NEWS ROUNDUP: Square Enix