Here, just as Raiden is getting his final cybernetic upgrades, he gets a flashback to when he was a child and Solidus killed a prisoner with a knife. He tells Raiden that “there is honor in killing with a blade”, and slits the throat. He tells Raiden that this is his future.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- “Why I’m a Kiefer and Not a Hayter” by Paolo Padayhag
- RedCode explores forbidden territory in MGS4
- Follow me @GreenlightRview and let’s talk games!
- Why Metal Gear games don’t need remakes
- The last “kingmaker” is the gaming press
- MINDSHARE: GamerGate and the Neofeminist Proxy War
- Threedogg follows up on Skull Face and the Outer Heaven skull logo
- Spec Ops and why I reviewed something I didn’t finish