Kojima wants to show off, but as I just wrote in my analysis of their marketing, they don’t seem to care about preserving the intrigue and mystery around this game at all. I’ve always hated behind-the-scenes videos for my favorite things, unless it’s years later and I’m not “into it” the same way still.
Welcome to MetaGearSolid.org
This isn't a typical fansite, trying to act as a central hub for all your Metal Gear needs. We have a ton of thoughtful and original content designed to dig deeper and think harder about this wonderful, puzzling series and its enigmatic creator, Hideo Kojima.
Featured articles remain as sticky posts at the top of the blog, with new posts below. Make sure to check both.
Use the buttons underneath the banner to navigate, add us to your RSS feed, and if you enjoy what you find, drop a link somewhere! (We don't advertise.)
- BOOK UPDATE
- Another interview with OJA, this time on MGS4
- Defense of MGS4 video
- Pokemon Go event has people hunting for connections, not monsters
- DUAL REVIEW: NieR Automata & Breath of the Wild
- Mario Odyssey Meta Commentary?
- What I think of Mario Odyssey’s Theme Song
- Why Mario Odyssey Just Won’t Be Right