I cannot stress enough that you should open up the Steam Store and purchase everything there is related to the game Magicka — the only video game where you can play as a mage with a hand gun and shades. But that’s the least of all reasons why you should buy it:
- It’s bright, playful and gorgeous visually
- It’s cheap to buy (especially right now)
- It’s got delightfully chaotic and challenging multiplayer, but it plays well solo
- Best usage of combining elemental spells ever
- It’s actually got a sense of humor
- Magicka: Vietnam?
There’s more reasons, but long lists get annoying after a while. Go see if it interests you right now!